The May magazine is now out for you to read on-line
try this colouring sheet which is from a site Sermons4kids
Another site out there that has resources is: Sundayschoolresources.co.uk
Teenagers might find youthscape.co.uk a useful site to help at this time
Church of England on-line resources to help at this time
Joanna has given us a knitting pattern that can be used to knit hearts for people that are in hospital and separated from their loved ones. Knit one for the patient, and one for the loved one at home.
Social Distancing measures
The church is currently closed, to encourage social distancing. All music practices as a group, and social events have been cancelled. All social events have been postponed.
We are looking into ways of providing support in other ways than providing church services.
The church building will be closed to encourage social distancing. All social events are postponed until we know differently.
Following Government guidelines, and advice from the Archbishop of Canterbury Church services are cancelled at present.
For prayers and advice:churchofengland/
Music group, Choir practice, and bell ringing practice are cancelled at present.
In view of the Church of England guidance we have made the following changes to our usually practice at services at this present time.
1. Only wafers are administered at Communion, not wine.
2. No physical contact is made when sharing the Peace.
3. No physical contact for blessings or laying on of hands.
4. No hand-shaking with ministers at the door.
5. Communion at the rail will be received standing. This is to avoid transmission by people touching the rail.
6. The collection plate will not be circulated. Plates will be at the back of church for people to leave offerings as they arrive or leave.
8. There will be no drinks or other refreshments served after services.
9. Everyone is asked to use the hand sanitizers on entering and leaving the church
It is with regret that Thursday Teas will be cancelled at the moment. They will resume as soon as possible.